Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Screen high-risk persons testing HIV negative for eligibility to participate in Navigation Services.
- Prepare clients for and provide them with knowledge of their HIV infection status.
- Conduct intake, including assessing readiness to engage in Navigation services.
- Negotiate a relevant risk reduction plan and obtain a commitment from the client to reduce their HIV risk.
- Screen for behavioral health and social services needs
- Screen for PrEP and nPEP and STI testing.
- Provide treatment adherence counseling to clients prescribed PrEP, nPEP, and remain abreast of national guidelines and local resources.
- Refer clients to facilities that will provide psychosocial support and facilitate desired behavioral change.
- Educate and build relationships with other providers of service.
- Submit weekly/monthly statistical reports and enter Practice Fusion data as required
- Maintain a flexible schedule.
- Ability to maintain a caseload of up to thirty clients.
- Determine clients’ requirements by completing intake interviews; determining the need for therapeutic medical, psycho-social, and psychiatric evaluations; reviewing therapist evaluations, treatment objectives, and plans.
- Availability to work evening and weekend assignments when necessary.
- Participate in all training requirements.
- Conduct sexual health presentations and workshops specifically around HIV/STI prevention
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree + two years of experience. Salary range is $35,000 to $38,000.
Bebashi is an essential health agency permitted to remain open during this public health crisis. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Bebashi is implementing a Vaccine Mandate in accord with the October 15, 2021 Philadelphia Covid Vaccination Mandates. All employees and trainees are required to be fully COVID19 vaccinated as determined by Human Resources unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.
Bebashi is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We are committed to inclusion, equity and diversity.
Please send your resume and a cover letter with your salary requirements to: Rosenna Harrell, Human Resources Director at email@example.com.