Bebashi-Transition to Hope is a multi-purpose health and social services agency. We provide culturally sensitive health-related information, direct services, education, research, and technical assistance to reduce and eliminate HIV/AIDS as well as other health disparities, such as breast cancer and hunger, within the urban community of Philadelphia and vicinity.
The Junior Accountant is a critical role in the Fiscal Department. He/she performs accounting functions that include processing payroll, medical billings, accounts receivable, accounts payable, grant invoicing, account analysis, various financial reports and a range of additional financial matters in support of the fiscal Department. Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor, Director of Finance or Executive Director.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Associates Degree will be considered.
• Minimum of two (2) years of accounting experience preferred.
• Knowledge in general accounting principles required.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and QuickBooks software preferred
• Knowledge of medical coding and third party operating practices and procedures a plus.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work autonomously, yet relate to supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year
Benefits Offered: Our portfolio of benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance; life insurance, short term disability and long term disability insurance.
Fax or e-mail your resume and cover letter indicating your salary requirements to: Maceo Hood, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215 769-3860
Bebashi –Transition to Hope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.