Summary: Provide general hardware, software and instructional support to all Bebashi team members. The Support Specialist would act as front-line support for all Bebashi team members as well as communicating or escalating larger issues, or initiatives to the organization’s technology consultant.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide comprehensive technical and customer support services to all staff.
• Deploy and configure new office equipment and workstations.
• Monitor and respond to support requests submitted to the support queue.
• Creation and maintenance of documentation as it relates to technology equipment, services, and instructional materials.
• Management and maintenance of organizational technology assets including but not limited to workstations, servers, projectors, printers, and data systems.
• Works with management team(s) to identify best practices for technology utilization or improvement in the organization.
• Ability to work with users of varying technical abilities and generations in a calm, effective, and positive manner.
• Special projects as assigned by leadership/management.
• Other duties as required.
Experience and/or proficiency with the below:
• Technology Troubleshooting
• Microsoft Windows 7/10
• Microsoft Server (2012/2016/2019)
• Active Directory & Exchange
• Printers and Multi-function Devices
• VOIP Systems
• Networking / Infrastructure (vLAN, VPN, Wireless)
Education / Experience:
• College degree, vocational school diploma, and/or 1-3 years of relevant experience.
• Certification such as A+, MTA, Network+, MCSA, CCNA, a plus but not required.
Salary: $19.00 to $22.00 per hour
Job Type: Part-time
Fax or e-mail your resume and cover letter to: Maceo Hood, Human Resources Manager at BEBASHI –Transition to Hope 215 769-3860 (fax)
Bebashi –Transition to Hope is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status covered by federal, state or local law.