HIV/AIDS Medical Case Manager
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for completing comprehensive psychosocial needs assessment, developing care plans and linking HIV+ individuals with needed services and resources.
- Advocate for the client to gain access to basic resources and services.
- Written and computer database documentation of activities required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Human Services, or related field required.
- Minimum of one year experience in Case Management or health care preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organization and record keeping skills.
- Demonstrated empathy for low-income individuals.
- Basic knowledge of HIV/AIDS.
Fax, 215-769-3860 or email your resume and cover letter to Maceo Hood, Human Resources Manager at Bebashi – Transition to Hope.
Bebashi –Transition to Hope is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status covered by federal, state or local law.