Director of Programs and Administration
Bebashi Transition to hope is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Director of Programs and Administration
This is a senior level management position responsible for directing the efficient operation of Bebashi Transition To Hope’s programs and services to meet productivity, client service and quality standards. Responsibilities include supervision of Medical Case Management Supervisor, Supervisor of Prevention Education, Volunteer & Food Pantry Coordinator/Volunteer Outreach Specialist, and Office Manager, oversight for the development of high quality, cost effective and integrated program services and the systems to support this care. Additionally, this position is responsible for the development and direct oversight of quality assessment and improvement programs, emergency preparedness program, and for operational policy and procedure development and implementation. This position works collaboratively with other members of senior management to develop plans and budgets to meet agency goals and priorities.
An example of some of the specific duties related to this position include the following:
- Leads and coordinates programs and facilities operations of Bebashi to ensure access to affordable, high quality services.
- Provides leadership for the operation of all programs and services to meet productivity, client service, and quality standards.
- Provides leadership and supervision to the following positions: Medical Case Management Supervisor, Supervisor of Prevention Education, Food Pantry Coordinator/Volunteer Outreach Specialist, Office Manager.
- Coordinates development and implementation of Quality Improvement Program, including specification of appropriate norms and/or standards for performance on various indicators.
- Actively participates and collaborates with the Director of Development and the Finance Director in annual development of grant and contract applications, including needs assessments, progress reporting, service descriptions, budget and objectives formulation, and evaluation activities.
- Assists Executive Director (ED) in strategic planning activities.
- Assists in planning 3-year strategic plan.
- Assists in setting and monitoring operational goals.
- Oversees facility planning and maintenance for existing facilities.
- Seeks consultation and collaborates with ED to lead strategic planning for facilities.
- Responsible for developing proposals and recommendations for facilities projects and the purchase of capital equipment and supplies; oversee procurement activities to insure compliance with established purchasing policies and procedures.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining an Emergency Preparedness Plan.
- Oversees all functions related to agency compliance and serves as Agency Compliance/Privacy Officer.
- Provides leadership and oversight for administration, review and changes to agency compliance program.
- Assist the ED in promoting organizational growth and increased revenue by researching projects and developing, directing, and implementing plans for improved and/or expanded programs and facilities.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), Healthcare Administration (MHA), Public Administration (MPA) or related field preferred .
- Minimum of 5 to 7years in healthcare service operations in a non-profit setting required.
- Minimum of 5 years of senior/director level management experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience managing program managers is required.
Benefits Offered: Our portfolio of benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance; life insurance, short term disability and long term disability insurance.
Fax or e-mail your resume and cover letter indicating your salary requirements to: Maceo Hood, Human Resources Manager , email@example.com BEBASHI –Transition to Hope 215 769-3860;
Bebashi –Transition to Hope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.