Data Manager (Full-Time)
Summary: The Data Manager is responsible for overseeing data collection, entry, analysis and quality assurance. The data Manager will be a highly functioning, detail-oriented, and analytical candidate who can apply statistical and data analysis to identify trends, assess outcomes and solve analytic problems.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline (computer science, biology, public health) or demonstrated professional experience preferably with data, analytics or other related technical discipline)
- 2+ years related work experience with database management, preferably in the context of health or human services delivery, human-subject research (academic or relevant clinical research) or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter but also a strong desire to contribute and work collaboratively to achieve goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required in both verbal and written communications.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Strong working knowledge of SAS and SQL. is preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop tools to optimize and automate decision making.
- Interact with program leadership, management, and staff to gather and interpret program data requirements to development meaningful, actionable analytic tools.
- Train internal staff and work across departments to ensure that the needs of parallel departments are met.
- Enhance existing tools through efficiency and automation.
- Develop presentation materials for senior management.
- Develop an ongoing reporting system to monitor outcomes.
- Provide data to analyze quality assurance measures.
- Utilize data to provide trend forecasting for current or potentially new service delivery.
- Provide data to maximize successful funding proposals.
- Ensure accuracy and data quality in reporting.
Fax, 215-769-3860 or email your resume and cover letter to Maceo Hood, Human Resources Manager at Bebashi – Transition to Hope.
Bebashi –Transition to Hope is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status covered by federal, state or local law.