Assistant Supervisor – Medical Case Management
The Assistant Supervisor, Medical Case Management is responsible for providing supervision of medical case managers as well as providing direct intensive case management services to a small case load of clients living with HIV/AIDS.
- Ensure clients receive quality services that comply with regulatory and internal standards
- Assist with training and orientation of new staff and interns.
- Ensure implementation of health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure maximum client participation in the 340b program.
- Assist with the facilitation of in-service trainings.
- Serve as a back up in the absence of the Supervisor of Case Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services, social work, or related field along with 2-4 years of medical case management experience is required.
- Minimum of 2-4 years working experience working with clients living with HIV/AIDS preferred.
- Masters degree in related field preferred.
- Experience working in behavioral health or substance abuse treatment is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 year of previous supervisory experience is a plus.
- Superior communication and organizational skills required.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Tyanie Wilson, Office Manager.
Bebashi –Transition to Hope is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status covered by federal, state or local law.